Friday, August 12, 2011

Been Busy




Sorry I haven't posted lately but it took about a week to get my new glasses in and
i am having a little trouble getting used to them they are stronger and that means my
bifocals are stronger and thats the part i am having problems with.  I can't focus as
well as before.   They told me to wear them for a bit and see if i adjust to them but
am still having problems reading .   Grrrr well hopefully i can get them changed.
But i have been busy here is a few things that i have been working on.  Going to
my family reunion at the end of this month we are headed to Arkansas to spend a
week with my family and on the way back home stop off at the reunion.  Some of the
above items i am making for the raffle drawings.   Some are gifts.  Anyways just thought
I would post and let you know I am still around. 

5 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Glad to hear from you Victoria, really sweet gifts. I hope you have a fun and safe trip :)

Norma said...

Glad to you you post!! Love the beautiful flower and you sure were busy!! i can't wait to see pictures of the reunion!! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs

girlia said...

Glad to see you posting again. Love the reunion gifts. Have fun!

Tami B. said...

Yay, you're back, oh yeah and I don't see any little teeth marks on any of your projects so that's a good thing!

Chris said...

Hi Victoria! Glad to see you're back! You have been very busy. Tough when you can't see properly. Projects are cute - you'd never know you had any trouble seeing! Hope you get the glasses situation resolved soon. Have a fun time in your travels!

Chris (Craft e Mama)