Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More TreatboxCards

The Top TreatboxCard I followed the pattern
the other 2 i change them up by adding my own sizes to them

The one in blue i made longer
The smaller on the right i put the card on the back of the box

Used my martha stewart all around heart punch

The inside

I used Tim Holtz inks

I love this one with the card on the back side of the treatbox

put hard plastic on the inside of these treatboxcards


Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your treat boxes. The paper that you choose is perfect. Great Job. :)

Cindy said...

All these project are BEAUTIFUL!SUPER job with them,LOVE it!!:)

Tami B. said...

Well I've missed so many of your posts lately I didn't know which one to post on. I did scroll back thru the ones I've missed and all I can say is Fabulous! I have got to try making some of these treat boxes and your little Santa earrings were so cute. You've been a very crafty and busy lady.

girlia said...

Love them all

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!! love these treat boxes Vicky:) TFS

Debs M said...

great treatbox cards, thanks for the kind comment on my blog x