Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lets Face It Fridays-Fabric Scraps


I used flannel from a blanket kit that i had left over.  The hat, shirt , pants, belt were all made from this flannel.  The Doll is from the Peachy Keen  12" gingerbread doll kits.  The face is from the PKK-02  4" faces.  I inked around the face with Desert Sand ink from Close to my Heart.  The paper is Kraft from Hobby Lobby.  I used Pearlescent Chalks for the blush and nose and i used Pk Gelly roll for the white dots on the cheeks.  The buttons are from www.londontierney.etsy.com  that i had won in a blog hop or blogaversery.  The little red dot on the hat was cut with a scallop punch and came from a diet coke can.   I wrote the saying on the beanie and inked it with memento black ink.

6 comments:

Cindy :) said...

hes super cute Victoria... :) gl

Enfys said...

Hi Victoria, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year - love your cute little guy!
hugs
Enfys

Norma said...

Adorable Vicky!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Hugs,
Norma

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Cute little guy! Don't you just love PK stamps. Happy Holidays and good luck on the PK challenge.

Stacy at Totally Twisted Cards
http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Victoria, I love your Gingerboy! He's too cute! I love how you colored his face and his fabric clothes are perfect! I'm so happy that you created with us for this challenge at PKS LFIF!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute. I just found you, followed your blog and put your button on my blog. I live just a short distance from you and I'm excited to find someone who has a blog and lives in Arkansas. Come by my place and visit if you have time.

Terri
http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com