Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gift bags, banner, & Candy boxes

 These gift bags i made this morning used tulle for the handles eyelets in the holes
homemade tags (used 3 12 x12 patterned paper and 2 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 kraft paper.
Bag measures 4 x 11 x 10
You can buy the svg  from svgcuts.com  I just watched the video and told my self i
could make this.  I don't know how to do the svg's or have a machine that will
work with them but am pretty sure that i would have to buy one of the "DUMMY"
books to learn how!!
I think they turned out pretty good for not having a pattern!!

 These are candy boxes i cut out on my imagine .  Filled with bliss chocolate and white chocolate.
Done except for the tags for the front.  I used the clear plastic off of my cartridges for the clear
window.

 I have a hard time taking banner pictures. So this is what i got.