Thursday, April 17, 2014

PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE 14-06 COLOR PHOTO/ INSPIRATION

I decide that the colors of the photo were beautiful and I used all the colors except the green.
Any ways I used this months (PKSC-28 APRIL 2014) stamp of the month  and also PK-1382 FLAMINGO PHRASES.  These are from http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/blog/  .  I used
Martha stewart markers CTMH inks. Kraft paper and white card stock from Wal mart.  Also
used Glossy Accents on the eye.  The cut flowers and dragonfly are from my images on
Cricut Design space.  The patterned paper is from my scraps.  I haven't yet put a sentiment on the
inside yet but its finished on the inside except that.  The picture I took of it was awful so I
wouldn't show it lol!!!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Beautiful card! The dragonfly and flowers are the perfect addition to that adorable flamingo! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

jessica said...

What a super cute card! Love that you used the new flamingo from the April release!! Thanks for sharing and for playing along in the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge!
Awesome job!!

Liz O. said...

This card is very pretty Victoria! Love the flamingo it is too cute!
TFS, have a wonderful day!
Liz O.