Saturday, May 24, 2014

MCT DESIGNER CHALLENGE- COLOR PALETTE







First of all the box I made is from http://pootles.co.uk/2014/05/19/large-box-a-little-manly-using-stampin-up-uk-retro-fresh-dsp/  I love this site she makes all kinds of boxes and bags.  Has a lot
of tutorial for you (video)  I used from MCT  Curly Label Die, Stitched Curly Label Die, Stitched
Party Dies, Plane &Simple stamp set, Birthday Buddies stamp set.  The ink was from CTMH Pacifica
The paper is ColorCore Cardstock from Tim Holtz and the pattern paper is from Pebbles Basic.  The
Balloons I used color swatches from Lowes and Homedepot.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a fun little box! And you know I love colorful balloons! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute box, love the chevron! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great box! Thanks so much for joining us for the designer challenge over at My Creative Time!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with the challenge, LOVE your awesome box!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

Kim H said...

Victoria ~ Oh my what an AWESOME box!!! I of course LOVE the products you used but the paper is FABULOUS!!! Thank you for always joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!