Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Creative Time Designer Challenge


First of all patterned paper is from this Stack  I love all the dots.  For the card I used regular white
paper from Walmart  and all the die cuts ( which I think  there is eleven of them )  are all from
http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ .  Love the products  I will stamp something later on the little
tag.  Just not sure what I want this card to be.  Oh  I forgot to mention that the little hedgehog is a
Penny Black stamp  love them too!!!!

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Victoria ~ Oh my look how ADOREBLE your card is! Love the hedge hog and how you colored him! Holy smoke 11 MCT products ~ you ROCK lady! Thanks for playing along with us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

Unknown said...

Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attraction for you buried within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, cherish and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to work better than ever before to take care of you.

In fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly notice him open his heart and mind for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.