Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Christmas Gift From One of My Nephews


I want to tell everyone that i really had a great time at my Moms for Christmas. Not all the family was there. But there was 20 of us there. We were missing 9 to complete the family gathering. I do have one thing to say about my Nephew Justin Johnson he tricked me good. He was passing out lottery tickets. So i proceeded to scratch mine off. As i did so my eyes got bigger and bigger and bigger then i started hollering and dancing and shouting I won 5000.00 dollars. I was excited flinging my arms wooohooooooo .......but that was all shattered he had played a trick on his old aunt Sissy. He had given me one of those fake tickets and had told everyone and they were all watching and laughing, and taking pictures. Wow what a big let down. Oh but his Aunt Sissy took it in stride. Justin your aunt Sissy loves you but............ you had better watch out. It may be when you least expect it but i will figure something out........ So that is how my Holiday went. Hope some one else can top that Christmas gift.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

That is so funny! Did you video tape it? If so send it into America's Funniest Videos; then a lot of people can get a good laugh.

Thanks for sharing.