Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Imagination Monday "Chinese New Year" Challenge


I cut the base which is from the Neutral colors from DCWV.  Cut at 5.7"  (Green) Cut from basic shapes on the Imagine.  Layer 2 is also the same shape  cut at 5.5" on printed paper from Cartridge JT.  The Dragon is cut at 3" Then i blinged him up with different color stickles.  The chinese lady is from a cartoon pic  done in red ink from my computer.  I blinged her with different color stickles and  glitter glue.  I put Jolee's different colors  blings in the corners. The dragon is up on a Homemade Wobbler that i made my self.  Oh oh i forgot i used my new writer pens to color on the chinese lady.

2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

YES, THIS CERTAINLY WAS A CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!! But you pulled it off!!! WOW, I am IMPRESSED!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

girlia said...

Really nice job