Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Music Mondays Challenge


My Husband and I have been Married almost 33 years.  Hes what i think about when i hear that song.  Hes my best friend, the love of my life. 
The card i got the idea from Mary over at CARDZ TV.  Its like 2 cards hooked together.  White card stock  is from Walmart.  Printed paper is from Hobby Lobby  The Paper Studio.  I made my own sentiments  on my computer cut them out with my punch sets.    The button and thread walmart.  The inside hearts are from basics on the Imagine,  and the Heart on the front from Doodlecharms.

3 comments:

Angelica Suarez said...

Awww what a sweet post! Congratulations on 33 years! I love your card, it's very unique & definitely something I want to try! Thanks so much for playing with our first Music Monday! We're so glad you entered! :) Angelica

Tami B. said...

This is so pretty! I'm going to try & figure out how you did it so I can try & make one.

erin lee creative said...

oh awesome! I really love this unique card! It is a very sweet card. Thanks for joining us!