Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CENTER STEP CARD

I was reading my email this Morning for YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT she has a tutorial on her blog you ought to hop over there this is an easy card to make.  She says the original idea came from Split Coast Stamper.  My card base cardstock is from Target, the pattern paper is from K & Company double sided paper. I used both sides.  The 2 buttons are from http://www.londotierney.etsy.com/ i received these in a blog candy win.  Cute aren't they  says they are handmade buttons.   The stamp is from Hobby Lobby called BeeBuddies.  The embossing powder is from Zing (rose) opaque finish.  The flowers from the fabric dept at hobby lobby.  The rick rack i don't remember where i got that. Pearls are from Michaels.  The sentiment is from MyCreativeTime (Emma's)  This and That.  This was a fun card to make.  The ink cherry cobbler is from Stampin Up and the brown ink is from Color Box.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities classic Scalloped
rectangles for the scalloped centers.

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card you did a great job tfs!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice! I have this stamped you inspired me to pull it out!

girlia said...

very cute