Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas card 4



I took 3 pictures the first one shows how shiny this card is.  The other 2 i couldn't decide which i like
best so i put all 3 of them in.  I figure this card could be used for giving to a Man .   All that wood on
there sorta screams MAN.  lol  All these cards i am making for the rest home.  I got 4 patterns now so i can start duplicating all 4 .   Don't you love the peachy keen stamps   The XL Die  and other Dies and
sentiments Are all from www.creativetimeforme.com
The ink is Rich Cocoa and black from Memento.  The shiny paper from HL.

1 comment:

Tami B. said...

I'm glad you numbered this card or I wouldn't have known that I missed the last 2 you posted. They all look fabulous. I love the little deer. You must be feeling much better to be cranking out so many projects - Yay! How many today?