Wednesday, November 2, 2011


I made this today for the Peachy keen Challenge 64
My card is 6x6 
I used Mitsy Sue from set Pk-289
I actually thought it was a male kitty (because I wrote She loves me She loves me Not on my card)
Oh well i am gonna act like its a boy kitty.
I made a stick pin added some stars and tulle and buttons.
I use gold metalic embossing powder around the border around the Kitty
I used  Martha Stewart markers
and for the inks i used Memento.


Samantha Casey said...

Oh wow! This card is adorable! The little cat is colors perfectly! Good luck with the Peachy Keen challenge!

Dilsaver Designs said...

That is such an adorable image, very cute card :)

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

this is so cute, I saw it last night when I was linking up my card in the challenge, I checked out your blog and am now a follower also, ty for you kind words on my and for following me tooo :)

Angelica said...

So cute!! Those lattice rectangles are beautiful, too! Thanks so much for playing along in the PK Challenge this week!

girlia said...


Lorie said...

Oh, I LOVE Misty Sue, and you've showcased her just beautifully! I really love the metallic border! That is a creative and very effective touch! Great job, and thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Aww... what a cute card! I love how you used the metallic embossing powder.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge!

Ruthie :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi Vicky, OMG!!! love this card too darn CUTE and love how you are taking your pictures and how your blog design looks!! I hope all is well for you:)