Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE 64


I made this today for the Peachy keen Challenge 64
My card is 6x6 
I used SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES LATTICE RECTANGLES
I used Mitsy Sue from set Pk-289
I actually thought it was a male kitty (because I wrote She loves me She loves me Not on my card)
Oh well i am gonna act like its a boy kitty.
I made a stick pin added some stars and tulle and buttons.
I use gold metalic embossing powder around the border around the Kitty
I used  Martha Stewart markers
and for the inks i used Memento.

8 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Oh wow! This card is adorable! The little cat is colors perfectly! Good luck with the Peachy Keen challenge!
-Sam

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is such an adorable image, very cute card :)

Cindy :) said...

this is so cute, I saw it last night when I was linking up my card in the challenge, I checked out your blog and am now a follower also, ty for you kind words on my and for following me tooo :)

Angelica Suarez said...

So cute!! Those lattice rectangles are beautiful, too! Thanks so much for playing along in the PK Challenge this week!

girlia said...

cute

Lorie said...

Oh, I LOVE Misty Sue, and you've showcased her just beautifully! I really love the metallic border! That is a creative and very effective touch! Great job, and thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Aww... what a cute card! I love how you used the metallic embossing powder.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge!

Ruthie :)

Norma said...

Hi Vicky, OMG!!! love this card too darn CUTE and love how you are taking your pictures and how your blog design looks!! I hope all is well for you:)
Hugs,
Norma