Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PEACHY CHALLENGE # 13 :: ANYTHING GOES





This bottom picture here shows what i made my project from.  Its the center to which fabric is wrapped up in the stores.  I found it in there trash bin in the fabric dept of Walmart.  I Mod podged it then took 24 x 12 Provo Craft pastel cardstock and mod podged it to it and then cut out  the the items.  Which are all from Peachy keen Stamps, Cottage Cuts, and My Creative time.   Its about 23 " long  and i couldn't seem to get a good shot of it.  The clouds i used a scallop punch and the butterfly
is MS.  The fence i found on one of the cartridges and cut out 3 sections to make it.  The pink and blue flowers are from a little ek success punch.  I used copics to color with.

2 comments:

Cindy :) said...

hmmmm I came here I think it was Monday but my comment isn't here ? Sry I do love your project though, kind of made me laugh a bit that you picked it up out of the garbage in the fabric dept. that's awesome, you are the ultimate recycler, LOL That is one adorable scene :)

Melissa said...

I would have never know the base was from a bolt of fabric. This is a spectacular project!