Thursday, April 12, 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY-EPISODE 366



Use an older Cartridge and what to make is your Choice.
I did a christmas scene this past  winter with a fox looking over snow glazed trees.  Didn't know what i would do with it till i got this package and saved it.  Its about 1/4 inch in height and i took 2 styrafoam balls and rubbed them together to make the snow thats in side this insert you can shake it and make it look like its snowing.  I can't remember where i got the little fox from  the trees i did my self and added stickles to them to make them glimmer.   I am all for recyling if i can and this clear acetate was an interesting shape so i kept it.  The green half pearls are from Hobby Lobby.  The snow man is from the Cartridge  CHRISTMAS CARDS.  I used a 2 1/2 in Stampin Up punch to cut the circle.  I drew the eyes nose and buttons on the snow man with copics.  The Peace on Earth is from www.creativetimeforme.com  Stamp set All Around Christmas.  The Ribbon is from www.reasonableribbon.com  The card stock is Colorbox from walmarts.  The larger half pearls are also from HL.

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your card is beautiful!! I my I guess I should start my christmas cards too. -Tami

Norma said...

Lovely festive Christmas card Vicky and loving the border around the card!!! Have a fantastic weekend
Hugs,
Norma

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Victoria,I LOVE the sweet snowman,TOO CUTE!:)