Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DESIGNER CHALLENGE- MONOCHROMATIC COLOR CHALLENGE and MADE IN MINUTES CHALLENGE


Inks I used were PACIFICA and SKY from CTMH
                         TUXEDO BLACK from MEMENTO
STAMPS SETS   from My Creative Time http://www.creativetimeforme.com/  HELLO CHICKIE
Peachy Keen Stamps  PKSC-27  MARCH 2014  http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/
Sequins from My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
marker fro SPECTRUM NOIR various blue colors
foam tape 
embossing cloud folder  from Embossing Essentials (Darice)
also die from MCT  Just Simply Live
Glossy Accents

for the Made in Minutes it took me 17 minutes to complete :)

10 comments:

Cassandra said...

Awww...how cute! I love the touch of sequins! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Cassandra said...

WOW!!! 17 minutes??? You ROCK!!! GREAT job!!! :)

LucyLu said...

Victoria, this card is so cute and beautiful...I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Made in Minutes and Monochromatic Challenges!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET Victoria, LOVE the cute little bunny!!! BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!! :)

jessica said...

Super CUTE card!!!!! Love the monochromatic colors!
Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Made in Minutes!!!

Emma said...

LOVE this Miss Victoria!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for playing along w/us my sweet friend!
HUGS,
Emma;)

Kim H said...

Victoria ~ Oh my this is so ADORABLE!! LOVE the background, the bunny and the die with the sentiment! Okay adding the blue sequins for the monochromatic challenge ~ CLEVER idea!! Thanks for always joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge! You are always so sweet!

Kim H said...

Victoria ~ it's me again! Okay now that is AWESOME to create this in just minutes! Thanks for linking your AWESOME and ADORABLE project with us over at My Creative Time! Hope all is well with you ~ think about you often!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Adorbs! Just got that set for me and can't wait to stamp a bunny! :)