Thursday, March 27, 2014

DESIGNER CHALLENGE-NO PATTERN PAPER


Todays challenge is NO PATTERN PAPER, use die or stamp to create the card.
I used COFFEE BACKGROUNDS from http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ along
with another banner die.  Also the sentiments came from MCT also which is from
the stamp set FUN VARIETY ON THE INSIDE AND OUT.   I cut my card base and
card front from the MCT  4x4  die.   The glitter is from silhouetteonlinestore.com/ and
I stamped it using Versatile Adhesive  (the essential glue pad)  and sprinkled the glitter
on.  The ribbon is from www.reasonablerribbon.com  and the ink CRYSTAL BLUE IS
from CTMH.  Hope you like it I think it turned out pretty!!  Oh I used a homemade glue
dot that I make.

8 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love all that glitter!! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time Challenge :)

Cassandra said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo and all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with the MCT challenge Victoria, your card looks GREAT my friend!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the silver and blue!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

Nikki Foraker said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at MyCreativeTime!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the color combo and the glitter looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

candio said...

Beautiful job ~ love the colors! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!

jessica said...

This is beautiful! Love the background and great color combo!
Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)