Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Graduation Card

I used MyCreativeTime (Emma's)  Follow Your Dreams stamp set.  Used a peachy keen face.  The cap, hair and shoes i used color codes and printed solid colors for them on my Imagine.  My mother wanted a card to give My Granddaughter ( her Great Granddaughter)  for graduation.  The top picture is recent I felt
that she needed something so I added the navy collar and the bling and down on the right side I added the heart with navy and red bling and the heart with the school name.


Nati Tristan said...

That is one cute graduate!

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love the little eyelashes. I just got this stamp set, can't wait to use it! TFS :)

laney said...

Super card Victoria!!
thanks for popping by and the kind comment you left me
I just wanted to say hi and thanks!!
have a nice day hun

girlia said...

Really cute!

Esther said...

Cute graduate, like the details you added!

Kristin said...

Adorable, I love your card!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable card!!! I like the inside too:)