Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Granddaughters Graduation Card




My oldest Granddaughter Katlyn will be graduating Kindergarden on May 17, 2011.  Her School is Apollo Elementary and the mascot is a rocket.  School colors are red white and blue.  I think i cover all of that in the card.  I used MyCreativeTime stamp set FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.  I used papertrey twine,  Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler ink,  The rocket is from Toy Story.  I used markers (Writer)  to color the rocket.  Black stampin up ink for the Cap.  Embossing folder is Cracked by sizzix..

5 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love how you incorporated everything for her school, she will love it!!

girlia said...

Yes, I agree with Dilsaver she will love it.

Cathryn said...

So cute, I am sure your granddaughter will love it! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your card. The embossed background works well with the rocket. She will love it too.

Tami

Norma said...

WOW love the twine used and the emboss!! Katlyn is going to love it Vicky!