Friday, April 8, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge #49


This picture is an update I added some paper buttons  this is the flip side of K&company paper on the front.  I bought the Marths Stewart punch yesterday while I was out and thought my card needed something.

The solid paper stock is from Walmart.  The printed paper from K&Company.  The digi stamp is from Bugaboo and the sentiment (which i retyped on notepad and made smaller)    I used an oval punch from Joann's.. The ink is from Papertrey ink.

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very cute, nice job!! TFs Cathryn67 :)

Esther said...

Hilarious!! Got me to laugh.

girlia said...

very nice. Love the image

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

This made me laugh. Love your color choices. Another great card.

Janice W. said...

Hahaha... made me laugh out loud. Cute! I like the addition of the paper buttons! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

Unknown said...

Think you've got the challenge mixed up a bit Victoria. This is surely for the PK Tuesday Challenge? Hope so, 'coz it's brilliant and super funny!! LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx