Monday, May 23, 2011

I'mmmmm.....BACK

I am back and i have missed all of you.  I had no way of getting on line while i was gone.  I have been home about an hour and am really tired.  But I had a great time.  There was about 125 children that graduated with my granddaughter.  I was a great ceremony.  I stopped in arkansas and picked up My mother.  We stayed in Louisianna 4 days, then we headed back to her home and that was thursday.  So i had a really great time.  Gonna go rest.  See you guys tomorrow.  Hugs to all. Victoria :)

3 comments:

Tami B. said...

Welcome Home!
Now you know you might be a blogging junkie when you get home from a trip and the first thing you do is check out Blogger.

Nati Tristan said...

Welcome home!!

Esther said...

Welcome back and glad you enjoyed your trip!!!