Monday, May 2, 2011

MOTHERS DAY CARD FOR NEIGHBOR


I think this card turned out real pretty.  Yesterday i took over the Graduation Card I had made and  she wanted a Mothers day card and birthday card.  So heres the MD card.  Card stock and paper I have had for a while and printed was bought at Hobby Lobby.  I made the stick pin and the yellow roses came from HL and the ribbon I got for 50 cents at the Dollar General Store.  The butterflies stamp is from HL.  The circle was cut with a Fiskars circle cutter and the netting is from a vadalia onion bag.(hehe) i guess I'll use anything.  The cut is from A Childs Year- Cartridge  The sentiment on the inside is what I printed from my notebook on PC.   The sentiments on the front are from Miss Emma's Stamp set  "Mom You Rock" (MYCREATIVETIMEFORME)  I love the pale yellow color.  Its a standard size card.

7 comments:

Tami B. said...

I've got a million and one things to do & here I am on blogger! But just couldn't pass up on telling you how clever and cool using the netting is on this card.

Crafterkhush said...

Hey victoria.. Lovely card.. How did you do the netting thing on your card???

~Olga said...

Nice card, Victoria! Love the netting and the Roses.

Nati Tristan said...

That's a great card! What a nice neighbor! You are so sweet!

Esther said...

Wow victoria, what a neat idea!!!
Love the netting over that darling image!
Great job!

Norma said...

WOW!! LOVE this card so beautiful and neat idea with the net over the image!!
Hugs

hilda'scraftylounge said...

I agree with the other ladies the netting idea out of an onion bag GENIUS lol I love this cut and cartridge one of my faves Thanks for sharing This made me want to make some for my friends that are moms since the silhouette feature is the easiest to cut