Sunday, May 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge


I used all walmart cardstock for this.  The cartridge Lifes a Beach for the sun.  Stamp set for sentiments if from Emma's (mycreativetimeforme) front and inside (Have fun in the sun).  Peachy keen turtle from Hillbilly Holler set #3.  Peachy keen face set PK-660. Laughy Taffy Face Assortment.  I used Martha Stewart fringe scissors for the grass.  MS  All Around punch for the Butterfly.  The ladybugs are erasers from the Dollar Tree. Card size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

7 comments:

Kate said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love all your details. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

Hugs
Kate

girlia said...

Love that turtle!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW great job with this card!I love the colors and sweet details, AMAZING!!:)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your assortment of items you used on this card, very fun :) Thanks for your sweet comment also ;)

Emily said...

This is too cute! Love that turtle!!!

Glora said...

Great card. I just love the way you did the grass and Emma's stamps look so great on there too. Awesome job. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Suzy said...

This card is so cute! I love turtles! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog (and becoming a follower!) :) Have a great day!
Suzy