Thursday, February 24, 2011

My homemade Rug using Fabric

I have been working on this for several years maybe longer if i really thought about it.  How time flys cause i actually started it when i was in a wheel chair and that was in July of 2007.  wow i didn't realize it was that long ago.   I drag it out sometimes when i am watching tv.  Its getting a little on the bulky side.   I hope you enjoy my video.  Victoria :)  I forgot to mention that i have to hand sew it as i go to get the rounds together thats the part that takes the longest for me and i have to have a thimble.  Fingers would get very sore if i didn't use it.  



4 comments:

Tosha said...

WOW!!! It looks good!

Tami B. said...

I can't believe there is that much material in that! It is very pretty. I can't tell from the video, is it twisting the strips or more like a braiding technique?

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! I don't think I could ever have the patience to do something that big!!!! Awesome!

Orlie said...

Wow I thought I was the only one who ever did spool knitting. Keep it going, because it tells a story at the end. Love it. Orlie at brians@tds.net