Saturday, February 26, 2011

LATEST CARD I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON

Sentiment i printed on my computer hung with Papertrey ink  Twine,  Spare parts flower brad.  Pig is a Pig Stamp from CottageCutz, colored with colored pencil and ink is from Tim Holtz (vintage photo)  the haystack i made my self.  The card is cardstock from walmart(brown)  and the background i did myself its faux wood  learned this from Michele's Rubber Room.  The rooster is a stamp from CottageCutz.  called stacked animals  i just used the rooster he was on the top of the stack.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Hi I love your blog great projects. I have a blog award for you at http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/lon-g-over-due-thank-you.html

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Fun image!

4kids4 said...

Fun card...those pig and rooster images are terrific...tfs!

~Sharon C.

Linda said...

So cute. I love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the country feel it has :)

Ms. Jen said...

Thank you so much for the comment about winning over at Feline. I was thrilled! Great way to start a Monday morning, wouldn't you say???