Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank you Janet

I received this award from Janet over at   and now i am supposed to tell you 3 things about myself.

       1.  I will be 59 years old this year.
       2.  Before i quit working due to a fall i had worked 21 1/2 years at one place loading Semi Trailer
       3.  I love playing Bingo (its my favorite thing to do for fun)
       4.  I have 2 children a boy and girl.
       5.  I will stay in my craft/computer/tv room for sometime 12 to 15 hours a day (I love crafting)
       6.  Since 2002 i have moved  7 times.  My husbands company moved us around prior to that we stayed
            in one place for 22 years.
Now there are a few blogs that i have learned a lot of things from and i am suppose to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.  Then contact this people so they can share the award with someone else.


Jen said...

Victoria thank you so much for thinking of me...I just love awards... they are fun and make me happy. This sure did put a smile on my face tonight. Thanks!

kathlee said...

Congrats on your award! I'm your newest follower. Great blog & cards!!

Staying Crafty said...

Thank you so much! I usually don't get these posted, but I do really appreciate it :) I had fun reading a little bit about you. I have a boy and a girl also. I can't sit still as long as you can! *LOL* After a couple hours I get restless and want out of my craft space... maybe that's why I'm always scrambling to finish things - and I always leave a mess.