Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have been MIA

I haven't made any thing lately except the items i am donating to the RELAY FOR LIFE.  Their sale goes on this week end and i have been frantic trying to get everything done for that.   Also has anyone having any problems updating the gypsy for the imagine updates.   I have tried now 4 times and it does ok up to where it starts the Uploading of the Updates.  Then it seems to freezes there.  Any thoughts on what i need to do.   I had no problem updating my Imagine.   Its already updated.

5 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Victoria,
I thought your name was on there and I didn't put your name on the award link and I apologize, I gave you the BFB award also, sorry!! What a sweet thing to donate for, it is completely understandable why you have been MIA ;)

Tami B. said...

I wondered where you have been. What a wonderful thing you're doing. I hope y'all make tons for RFL!

girlia said...

I too was wondering where you were. Glad to see a post.

I did not have any problems with any of my updates. They took a while,but it went well.

Esther said...

That is a wonderful thing to do, and a great thing to be missing in action for!!!

Unknown said...

Well done for donating to the relay for life x Leigh x