Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Peachy Keens Lets Face it Friday Challenge

I used DCWV solid card stock, K&Company designer paper.  Front i used walmart solid cardstock.  I used Gelly Roll metalic from Hobby Lobby stitiching and Gelly roll white from PKS.  The bunny is made from 2 punches small 1 inch round and an oval punch.  the peach keen face is small critters.    I used a Martha Stewart punch on the border.   Sentiment is from Emma's My Creative Time  color me happy set ( silly rabbit)  The pop dots I made myself (which really work great)  i impressed myself on them.  I made the oval scallops on my cricut.

4 comments:

Cathryn said...

Adorable, love those teeth!!! Cathryn67 :)

Nap Time Creation said...

Love the eyes and teeth combined with the stitching... Very lovable!

Monique said...

What a cute card... TFS!! And Thank you for the sweet comments you left for me on my blog... Happy St.Patrick's Day :)!!

Kim said...

how darling! that critter face is so sweet. thanks for sharing