Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Birthday card

I think this card turned out really good.  About 2 months ago i printed the paper with the roses and newspaper on it from my Imagine.  Didn't know what i wanted to do with it  so i left it laying around so i could glance at it every now and then.  Recently i bought some things from CottageCutz.  This little bird was one of them.  Its Called  HAPPY BIRD.  I bought it from the Scrapping Cottage.  Its labeled CottageCutz and designed by Peachy Keen Stamps.  On the Package it shows the bird in blue but I like the red  and finally decided what  to do with the paper i had printed.  I used stockcard that i bought at target and its really nice card stock too.  I colored the belly of the bird with my copic marker and the feet and beak with my bic Mark it's.  The sentiment is from MYCREATIVETIME.....Polka Dot "SURPRISE"  and the inside is also from the same stamp set.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Turned out very pretty!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love that bird, you did a great job on coloring, really cute!

girlia said...

I love that bird too