Friday, March 16, 2012

MY CREATIVE TIME LINK UP PAR-TEA


First of this is a Birthday Card for my SIL  her name is also Vicky .  I used kraft card stock for the card and the printed papers are from The paper studio.  The cup is kraft and walmart white card stock.  The pennants and the round bingo chips are made with my differnt Epiphany Craft punches ( I love these )  I used many different MCT stamp sets.
Here is the List
POLKA DOT SURPRISE
YOU ARE PERK-FECT
COFFEE BREAK
HAPPY HUNTING
ANYDAY BINGO & CROSSWORD
WOW! SO MANY CANDLES
CHERISH THE MOMENT
I used a small ek punch for the flowers and Distressed Stickles (Barn Door)
Yellow stripe TWINE
2 of the above stamp sets was used on the inside of the card.

12 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW! I just LOVE this release! Seeing all the different ideas using this release is SO MUCH FUN!!! GREAT job my sweet friend & thank you for playing along w/us!
BIg HUGs,
Emma;)

Lisa said...

Very cute, wow you sure did use alot of stamp sets, awesome.

Short Scrapper said...

You did a great job! Love all the colors and the stamp sets!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute. Thanks for visiting my blog. Great job with the Epiphany craft punches. I'm sure she loved it. I'm a new follower.

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN card! Great job using Emma's stamps!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Very nice

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous! Love all the detail :)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card!:)

Cassandra said...

Great job! Love how you incorporated so many different sets! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Link Up Par-tea!!!

~ Cassandra

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Its sooo cute!

The copic class is different than the one you are thinking of. I think you may mean Melissa's class. She is closed.
The one I signed up for is at Color Me Creative. It is open year round.
Here is the link:)
http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/page/copic-class-beginner-i

*Alison* said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog.. :) so glad I could share my twine video with you :) hugs

debby4000 said...

fabulous card.
luv
Debby