Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PEACHY CHALLENGE # 7 SKETCH


I love this Elephant Think i will name her Elly   and the sentiment Forever   (they say elephants never
forget so I thought that was appropriate.  This peachy elephant is PK-222.   The sentiment came from www.creativetimeforme.com  Polka Dot Surprise stamp set.  I used Spellbinder scalloped circle  the pearls got from Michaels.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch also.  I colored with my copics.  I used Glossy Accents on the toenails  and a pk gelly roll on the face. 

5 comments:

Raven B said...

Well isn't this the cutest little elephant in the world! I LOVE your coloring so pretty!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Hugs,
Raven

girlia said...

So adorable and cute.

Chris said...

Hi Victoria!

How's it going?! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm finally back to crafting - was busy with the kids, hubby had surgery, etc. and I hadn't picked up anything crafty in a long time! I like your card for the PK challenge - too cute. Nice job Victoria! Hope WE win ( I just entered the same challenge)!

Hugs,
Chris (Craft e Mama)

Melissa said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for linking at the Peachy Keen Challenge.

Amanda said...

Awww, what a darling card!! I just love that sweet little elephant.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)