Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SON'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW


My son will be 33 tomorrow.  Heres what i came up with. 
Little guy is from PKSC-03 march stamp kit also his hat is the flower pot rounded up on the bottom and flipped for the hat.  The buttons were made with my Epiphany craft round 25 button punch.  Matching twine.  I used the stamp set from peachy keen for his face PK-292 faceless corn. 
ink was tuxedo black by memento and i use Pearlescent chalks for the cheeks.
Glossy Accents for the eyes and teeth.  PK Gelly roll pen on eyes.
MCT Stamp sets used were ANYDAY BINGO & CROSSWORD and CLASSMATE VALENTINES
and GIFT CARD SENTIMENTS. Used martha stewart and copics for the coloring

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Aww adorable and love that cute PKS. Happy Birthday to your son my friend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Liz O. said...

Hi there! I can tell you've been peachyfing ;) This card is fun, I bet your son will love it. Happy Birthday to your son.
Have a great wknd.
liz