Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mojo Monday 198-Contest


Top is the sketch thats to be followed for this contest.  I used The Paper Studio paper "Vintage Christmas" and Provo Craft 6x12 Celebrations paper pack.  The stamp is HouseMouse  featuring Mudpie  "Having a Ball"  All the circles and scallops and the ornament were previously cut and I  used my sizzix for that and I can't remember the die name. On the ornament i colored it with my Bic Marker and the white on it is Glitter demensional fabric paint by Tulip.  Cover the entire ornament with Inkssentials Glossy Accents.  On the stamp itself i used My Martha Stewart markers. For the white stitching i used PK Gelly roll pen.  The other stitching I used one of my Bic Markers.

7 comments:

Olena said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job! Olena

Sparkly Pink Star said...

awesome card, love the image!

girlia said...

Oh what a cute little CHRISTmas mouse. Love the card. I just thought I would pop over to check it out.

Unknown said...

This is SO super cute :) I love everything about it. The image is adorable and what a fun ornament too.

Norma said...

WOW!! the card is beautiful!! I love it and I was hoping to do this sketch tonight but, I will have to give it a try tomorrow! Good luck on the challenge:)
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute card! Great job with the sketch. I thought this was kind of a tricky one, but you used it perfectly.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!