Monday, July 4, 2011

Update on My Dieting.

I am now at 28.5 pounds  that I have lost.  I started my dieting back in Feb.  I started losing fast, and I worked at it really hard and the first 16 pounds went fast.  But I have slowed down.  But I am still losing.
Every now and then I cheat on my diet which is why the slow down but  it also helps about getting discouraged so that I don't quit.  I would like to lose another 12 pounds which is gonna take
a little bit more effort on my part.  I got a family gathering at the end of the month and thats my goal to lose at least 10 to 12 pounds. All for now. 

3 comments:

Norma said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy 4th of July!! Congratulations on you weight loss YAY!!!!!
Hugs

Ardilla said...

Congrats for losing so many pounds... I also need to lose about the same weight and am working on it :) To hear you is very encouraging for me...

Unknown said...

Well done you! I think losing weight is the hardest job In the world, and one I havent accomplished yet, but still trying x You keep going too! x Leigh x