Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 23- Something with legs card # 2

Less is More (LIM) challenge 23 Something with Legs.  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
This is my second entry.  I thought she turned out really well.  She is a digi I ordered on line and I can't remember who.  MY memory is so bad.  Maybe some one will recognize where it came from and i can give due credit.  I need a way to figure out who's is who.  Any suggestions?  For the coloring i used my colored pencils with Sansodor.  The Stamp is from MYCreativeTime Emma's stamp set Just a Little Note to Say.... The ink is Cherry Cobbler from STAMPIN UP.  I stamped the image with black  StazOn.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the side.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

When you save digis to your computer, you can always re-name the file including the name of the source. It's something I ought to do but often forget!
This is super, I'm glad you were inspired to make a second entry.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More".

Mandi said...

Fabby card Victoria
She is a cutie! Super colouring
I have all my digis stored on my external hard-drive.
I store under company name [ie Pink Petticoat] then some I have categories of papers, images, words. Have to say once you have lads it's easy to g=forget what you have

Thanks for entering
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Tami B. said...

I have way too many digis that I don't know the origins of too. When I first started downloading them I didn't know better so I'm blaming beginner's ignorance. Now that I do know better, I put the digis in a document with the name typed right beside the image and for certain companies that I have a lot of (i.e. Bugaboo) they have their own folder.

Chris said...

Hi Victoria,
Just stopping by to say Hi. Simple cards are great - I'll have to check out that challenge website. Cute simple card! Did you get one of those craft tables? I see the button on your blog. It looks awesome. A girl can dream....

Chris
Craft e Mama