Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 24 Theme-Circles

White cardstock walmart.  Top circles is embossed using cuttlebug border (can't remember the name)  I took and punched several circles close together and used the open circles as a stencil and used Stampin Up inks Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise,  The popped up circle is cut out of K&Company and the pink polka dot paper was cut with a Martha Stewart Edge cutter.  The round sentiment is from Joyslife.com  stamp set.  All  Around Sentiment Stamp set.  I use another cuttlebug folder spots and dots on the K&Company circle in the middle.  This is for the Less Is More Challenge week 24  Theme is Circles.
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Victoria, great to see you in yet another challenge.
Your super sentiment stamp made me wonder why I didn't even think of using a circular sentiment... and I have quite a few of them in my drawer.. how bizarre is that... I must be getting old!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card
Beryl x

Debs M said...

great card x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great card and love the circular sentiment.

Marie

Mandi said...

So vibrant and funky
Really cool card!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Love the sponging you did on the circles...cool colors and goes well with the popped up circle. Love that your sentiment is also circular...very cool! My card

Norma said...

Love that technique using the stencils with the inks!! Fantastic!!
Hugs